January 31, 2010

"Focused" for Illustration Friday

The topic this week for Illustration Friday is
Focused
Needless to say I have very little of it and I'm discovering through a course I'm taking on line that focus is one element necessary to achieve success. I would have to say focus is my weakest area. "So much going on, so many great ideas, so many things to do, things to paint, things to see, money to earn, clothes to iron" - you get the picture. So this is a visual of my life/my mind. And what it takes for me to get to the point - that tiny dot and paint. And really, all the other stuff really doesn't hold as much meaning as "this" thing called art. Yet all that other stuff can be quite a distraction - a deterrent from the thing in life that is most important.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails