March 16, 2009

Another Fancy Schmancy Hat

Well, look at you!!!! I knitted several of these remnant hats for my friends and family - I think Kennedy looks the cutest! I love that she pretty much likes any and everything at this point in her life. She loves her dog so much she kisses him or maybe she's trying to gobble him up.Elle, poor poor doggy Elle has to suffer under the love of Baby Kennedy. She's got a great heart but just won't let her near her peanut butter filled toy. So whenever Kennedy races for it at lighting crawl speed - Elle just moves it out of reach. Kennedy still determined tries again and Elle moves it again. This would go along for quite some time if an adult did not protect the dog from this determined little girl. Kids and dogs!!!! LOVE 'EM!

3 comments:

Ginger Taylor said...

Maybe she thinks he is made of chocolate.

Pattie said...

Aww how precious

Textile and Stitch said...

That's so adorable! So much love here, I really like your painting with the sheet music in the background...I can't get enough music note printed scrapbooking paper for collage and fabric!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails