March 17, 2007

Painting Day


I'm nearly three hours behind my Saturday schedule. Where does the time go? Oh, yeah I slept in. Ahhhhhh that was nice. So here I am, finally at the "drawing board" with the blank page in front of me. GerAmyUm is a story I've had in my head for awhile and it's starting to take up entirely too much creative space. It's ready to be born. I need to get it out, but not just in words, but in pictures too. My goals today is simply to lay out the words and come up with the sketches for the rest of the book. Hopefully, if time allows, I'll get to dip my brush in color. So here's where it happens in corner of a room by a window and of course, flowers nearby. The afternoon calls for the music of Madeleine Peyroux. Au revoir.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails