August 25, 2009

I Hate Being Sick! (and other deep thoughts...)

I nearly fell over when I realized I haven't posted anything on my little blog in over a month. Since July 1 my life can not be called anything but a whirlwind and now it has come down to a box of tissues and Halls lemon cough drops. The body is an amazing thing... it will only take so much wear and tear before it demands your attention and care. And, I have to admit, I've not been taking very good care of myself... "too busy!"
Currently the best position to be in, one where I don't cough, is to be still, very still. And so I organized, planned and got a better grip on all that's before me. Later, I clipped a few zinnias from the pots on my porch and painted. These are my "Still Day Zinnias"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails