June 17, 2008

Just one of those days...

... where nothing I painted today is any good, my cat has growled at me all day (we're down to one kitten), I've not been the least bit happy with my hair and I feel fat. I just want a "do over". Don't you wish you had the option for a couple of "do overs" in your life? When it comes to painting I try to look at it as getting the bad stuff out so the good stuff can come and hopefully it will come tomorrow. I painted the two boys this past week just before Milo went to his new home. Ralphie is the only one left and he loves to torment my cat. He's not afraid of her anymore, in fact he chases her around and has jumped on her several times - not to be mean, he just wants to play. And quite simply Baby Kitty is NOT a playing cat. What an ill tempered cat I have. How did that happen? I've enjoyed painting these little guys. Such cuties...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails